eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOGO code for E-juice

2 posters

Go down

BOGO code for E-juice Empty BOGO code for E-juice

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 am

Wasn't there a code for buy-one-get-one on e-juice? I cant remember where I saw it... maybe it was just a promo code, and no longer valid??
I really hate paying $1/ml for e-juice! They sell 50ml for $11 (shipping incl - $6 for juice and $5 flat for shipping) on another site (direct from China), but I cant figure out how to order from them - Same problem with all these direct from china sites, VERY bad Chinese-to-english translation...
With the bogo code 20ml for $10 aint horrible...
If efox could come CLOSE to competing with that (50ml for $11), I would just start buying all my juice from here, 100ml at a time! As I am sure we all would. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

BOGO code for E-juice Empty Re: BOGO code for E-juice

Post by alexgsp Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

JUICEBOGO lol

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Yeah, I called Jim... I was in a hurry to get my order placed. like ALWAYS he hooked me up. That's what I love about you guys, your customer service is effin' phenominal. you make people feel like they are your one an only customer.
I got another 30ml, and with the BOGO code (you'd have thought that would have been obvios to me!) it came to just over $15 with tax. NOT BAD. I would really be interested in larger bottles though. I know you guys said youd get on that, so keep me posted. I would be interested in buying 50ml bottles.

Back to top Go down

BOGO code for E-juice Empty I agree!

Post by silkies70 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

CavillDesign wrote:Wasn't there a code for buy-one-get-one on e-juice? I cant remember where I saw it... maybe it was just a promo code, and no longer valid??
I really hate paying $1/ml for e-juice! They sell 50ml for $11 (shipping incl - $6 for juice and $5 flat for shipping) on another site (direct from China), but I cant figure out how to order from them - Same problem with all these direct from china sites, VERY bad Chinese-to-english translation...
With the bogo code 20ml for $10 aint horrible...
If efox could come CLOSE to competing with that (50ml for $11), I would just start buying all my juice from here, 100ml at a time! As I am sure we all would. Very Happy

I've looked at the other sites from China. HMMM, seem like ALL the e cig stores are getting supplies from there but the shipping is quicker in the US that's the only good thing. I stock up in the US but get a boatload from China and use these untill it comes. It's the same juice!
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum