eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a smoker or a vaporer?

5 posters

Go down

Are you a smoker or a vaporer? Empty Are you a smoker or a vaporer?

Post by silkies70 Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 pm

If you stop smoking analog cigs and start vaping. I would think you are no longer a smoker, but an ex-smoker. We have politicians all over the country starting up an ecig ban. I've found several online petitions (please google them) to sign and leave a comment. We vapers have to get involved! They want to ban ecigs over tabacco but not a single death has been reported from the use of an ecig! Also, be considerate when vaping in public. The general public still has no idea what these are so we have to educate them. some people may be opposed to the idea of seeing some smoke-like vapor comming out of you mouth in a place of business. What we have to do is not only tell them what they are and what the vapor is made of but that there is NO second hand smoke and the nicotine gets absorbed into the lungs almost 100%. Let them know news flash, we inhale other peoples vapor everyday! It's called breathing! If we let the public put us out with the true smokers and vape with them, then vaping looks bad. Kinda like smoking. Be considerate, but stand your ground. I refuse to go out and stand around people doing a habit that I just quit not long ago. What are your thoughts? I'm just sayin' Question

Are you a smoker or a vaporer? 23906

Last edited by silkies70 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new banner)
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Are you a smoker or a vaporer? Empty Re: Are you a smoker or a vaporer?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:22 pm

I'm not a Smoker. I do not consider myself a smoker, nor do my friends or anyone in my life who has taken the time to question and understand the neat little device I carry around that looks like a bit like a cigarette, but sure doesnt stink like one.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Surgeon General does not define me as a smoker, and further more, based on his very own defintion of what smoking is, my vaping does not fall under the public health act. So yes, please, STAND YOUR GROUND!
Don't be obnoxios or rude about it, but use every odd look or confrontation as a means to educate.. These things save lives and help to FURTHER the efforts of every public health entity. We are not their enemy, we are on the same side- and the more people that understand that difference the better...
Ok, I'm off my soap-box now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:08 pm

A question for you. If you are vaping with nicotine is that considered smoking, perhaps by an insurance company? Has anyone run into this scenario? I'm very new to this and haven't bought any yet...but am going to.

Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by silkies70 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 pm

I would consider smoking as in inhaling actual smoke. It's the smoke and the other carbons that slowly kill you, not the nicotine. Nicotine is a stimulant much like caffine. It was actually my doctor that recommened e cigs. I posted some videos on you tube
https://www.youtube.com/user/airbrush70
Go there and look at some reviews I did on some ecigs and juice. You'll get some education from other users as well
Thanks
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinsill Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm not a smoker, I'm nicotine dependent.

Tinsill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Tinsill wrote:I'm not a smoker, I'm nicotine dependent.

True that.

Back to top Go down

Post by shockbaby Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 pm

I think there is one thing we can note about the banning of e-cigs. They can't ban ecigs as a whole. We just wont be able to get liquid with nicotine in them. It really all depends on how they classify e-cigs. If it gets classified as a tobacco product we should be ok since tobacco products can't be banned... only regulated. If it gets classified as something else were screwed. Should still be able to get them and the juice... just no nicotine.

shockbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by alexgsp Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

The case has already completed on the classification of "ecigs". they will be classified as a nicotine transferring device and not as of yet but should be regulated by the FDA. This has opened a lot of different possibility's on where these ecigs are gonna go.

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum