eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is an atomizer?

3 posters

Go down

What is an atomizer? Empty What is an atomizer?

Post by brettman Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 am

I see in the accessories page the have something called a 510 Electronic Cigarette Atomizer. What does this do? From the picture it looks like it jut screws directly into the battery part of of the ecig. so where do u put the flavor cartridge? I'm confused about this. Can someone post the best way to use the ecig. Ive been using the cartridges and Just kinda add some juice to it after i smoked it a abit and seems to work. Can someone post step by step instructions on best way to use the juice. I watched the video on the website on how to do it. Maybe im doing wrong but i followed the instructions to the letter and when i make just a cartridge with ejice and the filling i get the juice in my mouth and it doesn't last very long. Plus i cant imagine its good to be getting the juice in your mouth id imagine its a high level of nicotine. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

brettman

Back to top Go down

What is an atomizer? Empty Re: What is an atomizer?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 pm

The atomizer is the part of the ecig that vaporizes the nicotine solution, creating the vapor you inhale. Without the atomizer, the ecig doesn't function. It's a heating element, basically. You should have one already, it's the middle section of your ecig Wink

as for the cartridges, I'm not sure why you're having trouble, could you explain it in a bit more detail?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

What is an atomizer? Empty Problem filling with ejuice

Post by brettman Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm not sure what the problem is on the website theirs a video on how to use the ejuice i followed the instructions i bought filling and I followed the instructions but when i goto smoke i get juice in my mouth. After 5-10 puffs i don't get any juice in my mouth the video said use around 18 drops i have done that. It it was a mess with a mouth full of ejuice. So i tried using 10 drops not as much juice but still abit. And even when i fill with 18 drops it only seems to last a day where where when i buy prefilled cartridges they last 2-3 days. Maybe i got the wrong filling or something.

brettman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 pm

I haven't tried the refilling method that involves getting new filling, I just continuously vape the old stuff. I don't have the same problem but I do know a way that others fill their cartridges. they take the filling out, fill the empty cart 1/3 to 1/2 full, then gently put the filling back in. After that you just add a bit more juice to top it off. I'll try this method when I've got an empty cart and let you know how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docd Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

I had the same problem when refilling mine but what I started doing was using a saftey pin to first pull the filler up to close to the top. Then after putting some drops in I push the pin in and back out to create a hole and do that a few more times until filled. It seem to work for me anyway

Last edited by Docd on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Docd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Sounds like you are making the same mistake that I made in the beginning. When you puncture and open the new filter, it is already loaded - don't add drops! You will know when to add drops when you are getting no vapor at all and it will taste and smell like something is burning. This is when you add the drops to the filter. Use the drops until you see the liquid at the top of the filter, put it back on your atomizer and you're ready to go. I've been using my filters for 6 weeks now and there is no need to refill with the polyfil. If you feel the need to clean them out, drop them into a bit of cola and soak, then remove and soak in clear water. Let them dry and continue using them. This is also the way to clean your atomizer. Hope this helps! Love, love, love my e-cig!!

Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum