eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refillable carts question

2 posters

Go down

Refillable carts question  Empty Refillable carts question

Post by shockbaby Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 am

To start off I do want to say I dont own an Efox myself. I have the Prado... go ahead and laugh Smile It was free so it was someone else that got ripped off Smile Anyway, I have ordered 2 Efox deluxe kits for my mom and father in law for christmas. When they came in I noticed the carts have the foil caps on them. No problem there but since they are refillable I was concerned with them getting refilled and then placed back in the PCC only to have some of the juice escape and make a mess of things. Now my Prado carts have the silicone plugs so I dont have the issue with them. So I have been looking and found these refillable carts for the model 510 that have caps on them. My concern was will they fit in the PCC. Does anyone have any insight to this?

I actually called efox, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BTW !!! A young man answered the phone rather quick. So quick in fact I almost forgot what my question was as he kinda startled me lol. I asked him about the carts not having caps and he assured me it wasnt an issue so long as they arent over filled, regardless im not satisfied with capless carts. Can someone take a look at this link and let me know if these capped carts would work in the PCC?

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=34

shockbaby

Back to top Go down

Refillable carts question  Empty Re: Refillable carts question

Post by Docd Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 am

I had the same concern on the carts and would prefer to have caps too, leakage is very minimal just a wet spot on the lid of the pcc. I look at the link and I don't see any reason why those blanks would not fit, as far as I noticed the efox will work with anything made for a 510. I have have switched over to cartomizers (wish efox carried them) and they work great too. Efox seems to still expanding the product line so maybe caps for carts and cartomizers or a partnership with a juice supplier (got a few ideas) are in the works.

Docd

Back to top Go down

Post by shockbaby Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks for the reply. The main concern i had was will the cap cause a clearance problem with the lid of the pcc being able to close. Was hoping someone would have already tried it.

shockbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Docd Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:56 am

I believe it would it would be close, if it doesn't in the bottom of the holes for the carts don't fit you can just remove the small piece of foam at the bottom of the hole to get the extra room or even cut it down some.

Good luck

Docd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down