eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New on the forums, efox user for 2 months

2 posters

Go down

New on the forums, efox user for 2 months Empty New on the forums, efox user for 2 months

Post by Tinsill Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:48 pm

So I got my elite efox cigs about 2 months ago, I have only had one real cigarette since getting it. and my mouth felt so dirty silent I will never do that again.

I have been a pack a day smoker for more than 10 years. I have tried to quit, cut down, go cold turkey, eventually I always gave up frustrated and irritated. My husband smokes so its really really hard. Then I was on World of Warcraft and a guild mate mentioned that he just got one and he LOVES it! so I asked him 1000 questions and did my research online. I also asked some co-workers that have used other types of ecigs. finally, I went with efox. (mostly cause of the great support and positive feedback on the forums)

During christmas there was a kiosk in the malls for ecigs, not efox mind you, but some other brand, I have no idea what it was. But as I went outside to smoke on break I got questioned about it (Yes, I still go outside to smoke, my workplace won't allow it indoors) They all said the same thing thinking I got it from this mall kiosk "Is it really worth all that money?"
I looked at them blankly and responded "This was less than a carton of cigarettes" I learned that this mall kiosk was selling ONE ecig (battery and atomizer) for nearly $80. I then showed them that I got TWO in a really cool charger that looks like a cigarette case with the indicator and free cartridges for LESS than that.
They then looked at me and asked "Well, to refill it, the juice stuff is $50 a bottle!"
I respond "I only spend 10 bucks on my juice, free shipping and its here in two days"

They then write down the web address that is neatly printed on the side of my battery. Smile

I'm now experimenting with different flavors. Vanilla is so far my favorite and Cappuccino is on its way..

Tinsill

Back to top Go down

New on the forums, efox user for 2 months Empty Re: New on the forums, efox user for 2 months

Post by alexgsp Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 pm

That is really awesome to hear. I can relate to you on the difficulty of quiting from a pack a day to nothing. That is why we stand behind our product 100%. It has been close to 2 years since i have smoked instead of vaped, and couldn't be happier!!! Tell your coworkers to mention your name at check out and we can take care of you. Thanks again for what you and everyone on this forum does for efox. You are what keeps us going.

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum