eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points???

5 posters

Go down

points??? Empty points???

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 pm

I just noticed that we get points for posting.... what are they for? maybe a newb question, I dont really use forums, so someone is probably rolling their eyes right now. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

points??? Empty Re: points???

Post by alexgsp Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:20 am

I am actually working on a point shop right now. You will be able to spend the points that you have accumulated on different profile options, forum titles and rankings, discounts, ect. Let me know if anyone has any idea's for items to purchase (be realistic please tongue )

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 am

ahhh.. I thought that might be the case. IMHO, I might suggest that the date you joined (seniority) and your post total should contribute to ranking, while your points might be used for merch, like carts, attys, and maybe have a "holy grail" prize... like an elite kit.... for something like 100,000 points. Just a suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by teresak1982 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Your suggestion sounds like something that would be welcomed by me.

teresak1982

Back to top Go down

Post by pittbull1977 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:48 pm

different color batteries would be nice to have on points. insted of just blk or white.

pittbull1977

Back to top Go down

Post by teresak1982 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

Another suggestion in regards to points.... points awarded for recommendations to others who purchase the product... I have recommended efox to many people!

teresak1982

Back to top Go down

points??? Empty More flavors and re add the cheap kit

Post by brettman Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Id request more flavors. Personally being a stoner if they had a marijuana flavor i know id buy it. Also i have noticed you took away the the very basic kit. I think you should re add that. I know me personally bought the cheapest kit cause I wasn't sure about this vapping thing and then bought the deluxe kit. But to be honest I only bought at first cause was curious so I was looking for the cheapest kit just to try and originally you had a basic kit for $25. Let the people buy the real cheap kit to see if they like it. If not its only $25 lost for the customer, but in my case i bought the cheap kit then bought the better and having been buying the accessories and juices ever since.

brettman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Brettman, the flavors are limited by what Dekang provides. And the kits do cycle, depending on what is in stock at the time. When I bought my deluxe kit, it was the only kit they had, for example. Wait for a bit and I'm sure you'll see the basic kit come back around Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SnapShotz Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm

That isn't quite true sir... As long as you have a refillable style eCig, any nicotine liquid should be able to be used. At least I hope so as I am using liquid from a totally different provider. Shocked

Guest wrote:Brettman, the flavors are limited by what Dekang provides. And the kits do cycle, depending on what is in stock at the time. When I bought my deluxe kit, it was the only kit they had, for example. Wait for a bit and I'm sure you'll see the basic kit come back around Smile

SnapShotz

http://www.snapshotzllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum