eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

efox PCC review???

2 posters

Go down

efox PCC review??? Empty efox PCC review???

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:51 pm

YES!!! Finally put in my order for the Delux Kit, so my PCC will be here in a few days! any of you guys get one? What are your thoughts? Any "design flaws" you've noticed? There is a Trade Center by my house, and there is a guy there who sells e-cig stuff, and he keeps telling me that pcc's are a waste of money and that EVERY one he has seen is crap.... he's an honest enough guy, but it has been my experience that e-fox has solid products, and I would assume that a PCC bearing their name is of similar quality. Solid and reliable..
So, who's got one, and what do you think of it?

Back to top Go down

efox PCC review??? Empty Re: efox PCC review???

Post by alexgsp Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

i'll let you decide. after you try it out, show it to him then tell him to give us a call Wink

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silkies70 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

CavillDesign wrote:YES!!! Finally put in my order for the Delux Kit, so my PCC will be here in a few days! any of you guys get one? What are your thoughts? Any "design flaws" you've noticed? There is a Trade Center by my house, and there is a guy there who sells e-cig stuff, and he keeps telling me that pcc's are a waste of money and that EVERY one he has seen is crap.... he's an honest enough guy, but it has been my experience that e-fox has solid products, and I would assume that a PCC bearing their name is of similar quality. Solid and reliable..
So, who's got one, and what do you think of it?

Its better than the Blu. This one from efox charges the battery and then shuts off when it is done. When the blu pack is done, you have to unscrew the battery right away or else it will turn on a safety device and drain the battery.
Liz
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

efox PCC review??? Empty PCC is great, but me thinks I was mislead!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm

alexgsp wrote:i'll let you decide. after you try it out, show it to him then tell him to give us a call Wink

I got my PCC-- very nice. I did not notice any of the "design flaws" that he harped about. HOWEVER.... I am a bit curious as to why it says on the site that the PCC is for automatic batts ONLY. There is clearly a cutout in the PCC to allow for the button on a manual (following the design concept of several other brand PCCs), so I threaded on a manual batt and it seems to work fine in there. Had I known that the PCC worked with manuals, I would have probably just bought a PCC, and not a whole kit, as I was under the impression that i NEEDED automatic batteries for this thing... apparently not true.
Am I missing something?
Other than that I am very satisfied, however, if there is not some reason why the manual batts SHOULDNT be put in the efox PCC (different voltage [which I highly doubt], inability to switch off after charge, ect.) then I might suggest that you guys remove the AUTOMATIC ONLY from the PCC description on your site.
Who, knows, I may have bought a kit still, but I KNOW FOR SURE, that if given the option I would have gotten two more MANUAL batteries... Im not a huge fan of autos, but took the bullet because I wanted a PCC.

Back to top Go down

efox PCC review??? Empty SORRY-- I understand now!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

OOPPPS... Sorry guys, I get it now!
When I tried it last time, I did not try to SHUT the darn thing, nor did I have another battery in it for a visual comparison... Verdict, the manual batteries are slightly longer, and thus prevent the PCC's from closing when batteries are inside. Opps.....
SO, I guess scratch what I said about taking that off the description, and accepty my sincerest apologies for my hasty criticism.
How bout getting us manual users a PCC too though, huh? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by silkies70 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Haven't noticed any flaws with the efox pcc, I was curious about the light shutting off at first but it cuts off the save power. However, the manual states the battery in the pcc will charge within about an hour. Not true, it takes just as long in the pcc as it does in the wall. But thats ok, thats why kits include a battery backup while the other is charging. Not a big fan of the manual battery, I like the auto due to the cut off time not burning out my atomimzer. gotta make those last. I just wish they had larger bottles of e-juice say 30ml? I saw them on other sites, but if efox sold them I will be a customer for life not just for the assecories, but for the juice too!
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 pm

I like the manual, seems like I get a better throat hit, and (or maybe because) I can control the atty temp. Beofre I ordered the efox kit, all the manual batteries I saw were closed system (no hole) so no worries about fluid leaking in and ruining the batt, which is EXACTLY what happened to me today. I was using the auto that came with the PCC, and a seal or something went on the atty (I AM SURE I DID NOT OVERFILL THE CART), halfway through vaping (in the car, no less) out of no where, fluid started leaking like a siv. I took the battery off as quick as I could, but too late, fluid in it! got it "dried" and thought it would be ok. It works again (comes on) but randomly gets stuck in the ON position (i.e. working even when I;m not hitting it, an it has started coming on by itself now... oh well.....
At least I am learning my preferences. ..... efox could make me a happy, happy man by introducing a PCC that accomodates a Manual, and making closed system manuals (or am I just asking for too much now?) Question

Back to top Go down

Post by silkies70 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 pm

I agree as far as throat hit. I have a manual passthrough and battery. But, I do like the fact about the auto, I don't worry about turning it on by mistake by hitting the button in my purse or pocket. both have their pros and cons.
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum