eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Review!!

+7
montanawildroses
jamie1031
Lou
teresak1982
monkey
silkies70
alexgsp
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Review!! Empty First Review!!

Post by alexgsp Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Watch the first review of the Elite Kit from eFox and let us know what you think.

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

First Review!! Empty Got Blu Now Trying Efox

Post by silkies70 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

alexgsp wrote:Watch the first review of the Elite Kit from eFox and let us know what you think.

I jjust ordered the kit. I'm going to compare it to Blu. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives and I try it. I like the fact that these cartriges are refillable and the battery doesn't go off when dropped. Razz
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

First Review!! Empty Re: First Review!!

Post by monkey Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:09 pm

This guy is so right .I have tried blu and green smoke . My friends have had every other brand out there .These e cigs are really awesome! Really easy to hit . Massive smoke . When I first got mine all my friends could not believe how well these things worked. We did side by side smoking . It is like night and day . I cant believe how inexpensive they are .Most places charge over 60$ for one I got the 39.99 kit with 2 cigs.10 ml bottle of liquid for 10 bucks shipped last me 10 days!My other ecigs were just as expensive if not more than real cigs because of the price of the prefilled carts .They tast like crap after about 20 hits too. I smoked for almost 15 years.With the other cigs I couldn t get enough smoke so i still use regular cigs. 3 weeks now with my efox and never had a real smoke since! I turned all my friends on to them . These guys have it on lock! Fast shipping quick replies to emails . Very personable . Im saving for the PCC now that I got 20% from this forum . Those PCCs are the coolest looking kit on the market. Very very happy Smile 3 weeks 2 days analog free i wish I would have got the efox 510 first:(

monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

couldnt agree more! I have "tested" a few other brands.... This company makes the best product I have persoanlly seen, and even if it was maybe just #2, the rock bottom price would bump it up to #1.... I am holding out for a PCC as well.. Cant wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by teresak1982 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm

I totally agree with all only had the elite kit a week and 4 days and was totally off regular cigarettes after 4 days... These ecigs rock!!

teresak1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi! I'm a newbie, just started my efox cigs Saturday. I have a question. I keep getting juice in my mouth. What am I doing wrong? And I hear a sort of gurgling when I inhale in the cig, is that typical? I'll appreciate any input on this. Thanks!

Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by alexgsp Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:15 pm

If you just started on Saturday, I'm guessing your cartridges are still loaded. It sounds to me like you are flooding the cartridge. My advice to you can be one of 2 things. The first being to "vape" the cartridges until they have become flavorless (as to not waste perfectly good juice) and then refill with the flavor of your choice. Or the second being to remove the cartridges poly fill and clean the cartridge. After its clean and dry, reload the cartridge with new poly fill and insert the e juice of your choice. If you are filling brand new poly fill, I recommend 10 - 13 drops to start, then 2 - 3 drops after when your flavor gets low. You can also call Jim at efox for anymore assistance needed that isnt already provided on this forum. (321) 298 4998

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm

I guess I thought I was supposed to add juice to the pre-filled cartridges. So I probably flooded it out. So with a new cartridge, there is nothing I have to do? I'm feeling pretty dumb all of a sudden! Sorry.

Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie1031 Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 am

[b]When I was first researching e-cigs a couple of months ago, this was the 1st video I saw on them. I'm 52 yrs old and have been smoking since I was 16 and have tried patches, gum and even cold turkey, nothing worked. I decided to try out e-cigs but wasn't sure if it would work so I bought a disposable, rechargeable 510 as I decided the 510 was the way to go. When I was using it, I had no desire to smoke cigs all the time and decided they could work for me. I ordered the Elite kit with manual batteries and received it a day ago and like it alot. I've gone from a pack and a half a day smoker down to having a few cigs, especially when drinking coffee. To me, that's the hardest part to quit right away, and might take some time to quit altogether, but 4 or 5 cigs a day is better than it was before. It might take a little more time to quit completely, but I'll get there eventually. I will order an automatic battery and atomizer real soon and use the second manual one that came with the kit for a back up as I got used to using an automatic e-cig, disposable is automatic, for when I am driving and being out. Maybe e-fox could offer a dual kit with both types of batteries for people to try out and see which one they prefer, or for people like me who would want to use both. Well, good luck to anyone else out there who are trying to quit smoking cigs, this is the best way I have tried and it's working.

jamie1031

Back to top Go down

Post by montanawildroses Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

good for you on slowing down on the regular cigs .i was able to quit when i got my ecig but timing was perfect on when i recieved it along with all the motivational factors in my life.my hubby has lung cancer and since i was still smoking my daughter gifted me with my first ecig for my 52 birthday last month. i had 2 analog cigs left when i recieved my ecig and smoked them while i was putting a good charge on the battery.i havent had a regular cig since and have even gotten 3 friends to try them. 1 is now a ecig only toker and the other 2 alternate.best wishes with your ecig

montanawildroses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 pm

I ordered the blu starter pack last saturday and I haven't even gotten a shipping notice from them. In the meantime, I ordered the 39.97 starter kit from efox after my friend introduced me to them. I'm hoping to get them tomorrow or monday. I was really impressed with the ecig, it produced loads of vapor and tasted delicious. Smile
Hope to be back on here with a review soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by montanawildroses Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:33 pm

ive never had an order from efox take more than 3 days to get to me and im up in a little town in montana that isnt even on a main mail route so you should have yours very soon.

montanawildroses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm psyched. Since I started college it's been a pain to smoke my camel no. 9s because I feel like everyone here is offended by cigs. I go smoke in a parking lot so as not to offend anyone, but I think I'd be okay vaping in my dorm room Smile
What do you think of the flavors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh, and I just emailed both e-cig companies and they both said that they've shipped (or are preparing to ship) my orders. So I'll get to compare and contrast blu and efox side by side! Review to come soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

I've not had a reg. cig. for 3 weeks now! I love the e-cigs! I'm getting super customer service and couldn't be happier. My dad, who is having some vein blockage problems is now smoking the e-cigs too and is doing quite well. THAT is wonderful! I've gotten so many people to order the e-cigs from efox and they are all happy so far. This is much better than smoking regular cigarettes and they don't stink up my clothes, car or house! Really great! Very Happy

Lou

Back to top Go down

Post by goose Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

Just received my efox elite and am amazed with quick shipping and amount of vapor. The whole setup from chargers to liquid (perfect). Hopefully they will be getting
Cartomizers soon this would just add to the great product
already at hand.
goose
goose

Back to top Go down

Post by jasonscupcake05 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

did anyone else not get any info in thier order? Only info included with my order was how to charge the battery. I hear alot about cleaning before refilling with juice, but I didn't get ant instructions with it.

jasonscupcake05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm

I got the little booklet with it, that had nothing about cleaning. But rest assured that you can find most of what you need on the Internet. Or PM myself or the other moderator, if you have a lot of questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Docd Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 pm

I only got what looks like a page out of the manual and no gift box either (got mine Monday). Also I was if you refill the cartages how do you keep the juice from leaking out, others I've seen had a cap.

Docd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

If you are refilling the carts, what I've found is that just standing them on end works fine to keep them from leaking. If I'm carrying them around with me I keep my extra carts in a little ziplock bag. They do inevitably leak a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by montanawildroses Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 pm

i just fill 1 and put it on my atomizer, then i carry my nicotine with me for the ocassional fill when im away from home

montanawildroses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

I do the same usually Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Docd Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Well that kind of defeats the fancy case. Speaking of leaks. When ever I refill the cart after about 10 or draws I end up getting e-juice on my lips. I've tries fewer drops, waiting awhile before using buy it still leaking through the hole. I take it apart and clean the cart and then it seems fine. When ever I refill I clean all excess up before use.

Docd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Maybe you're flooding the cartridge.

Back to top Go down

Post by montanawildroses Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm

i pull the polyfill up to the top before filling and only use a few drops. i then put the cig in the ashtray i still keep by my chair so that the nic stays at the same end of atomizer as i put it in.no more nic unless im doing very frequent hard draws.ive also found that letting the atomizer breath over nite with no cartridge on it helps me keep a more consistant vapor during the day

montanawildroses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next