eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength

3 posters

Go down

Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength Empty Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:20 pm

I have been trying out some different kinds of e-juice. I am not a picky person, and pretty much just stick to anything "menthol". I definitly prefer "high" nicotine, but am unsure if "high" is a unified concept as there is anything from 0mg to 36mg (i think)- does high always mean 36mg or could it be 24? I have NEVER (yet) seen a bottle of e-juice that actually specifies the nic content, just none-low-med-high. Also, does it vary a bit from batch to batch, or have manufacturors been able to keep the nic levels in e-juice fairly consistant? If I buy some High strength foxyport, use it all, and buy another bottle a month from now - also Hight strenght- will it be slightly different? just curious- and finally, I hear people talking about buying just straight Nicotine extract and adding it to their e-juice (or using it to make their own).. where would one purchase that, and does efox have any plans on adding something like that to their e-juice line up, or is that too much of a DIY product?
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength Empty Re: Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength

Post by alexgsp Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Our nicotine levels are 24 - high, 18 - med, 12- low, 0 - none. anything above 24 is considered ultrahigh and is frowned upon in most places. if used incorrectly, it can really do damage to the average person.

alexgsp
Admin

http://efoxecigs.com

Back to top Go down

Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength Empty Re: Confusion about e-juice nicotine strength

Post by silkies70 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

CavillDesign wrote:I have been trying out some different kinds of e-juice. I am not a picky person, and pretty much just stick to anything "menthol". I definitly prefer "high" nicotine, but am unsure if "high" is a unified concept as there is anything from 0mg to 36mg (i think)- does high always mean 36mg or could it be 24? I have NEVER (yet) seen a bottle of e-juice that actually specifies the nic content, just none-low-med-high. Also, does it vary a bit from batch to batch, or have manufacturors been able to keep the nic levels in e-juice fairly consistant? If I buy some High strength foxyport, use it all, and buy another bottle a month from now - also Hight strenght- will it be slightly different? just curious- and finally, I hear people talking about buying just straight Nicotine extract and adding it to their e-juice (or using it to make their own).. where would one purchase that, and does efox have any plans on adding something like that to their e-juice line up, or is that too much of a DIY product?
Thanks.
If 24 is too high, get 0 nic and cut it in half. (mix half bottle of 24 and half bottle of 0) to get 12 nic (low) of if you want lower, just cut that in half to get 6. I do. the 24 gives me a headache. scratch
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down

Post by ROJO Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

What about using glycerin in a 50/50 cut?
Would that aleviate the nic level change?

ROJO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:12 am

I've used glycerin to cut my liquids before but I find it has a strange aftertaste. But yes, it would cut the nicotine level in half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down