eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT MIX THESE TWO FLAVORS

Go down

DONT MIX THESE TWO FLAVORS Empty DONT MIX THESE TWO FLAVORS

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 pm

This may seem like a no brainer, but.....

I got a few bottles of some of the different flavors that efox has to offer. I was feeling adventurous yesterday and filled up with some Red Enegy Fox (RedBull).... not a fan-- but, to be fair, I don't really like the taste of RedBull, so I should have know better.. anyway, I vaped the cart because it was there and I was too lazy to change it out.
Flash forward to this morning, I filled a cart with some of my FoxyPort (which I am really liking) and threw the cart on. I did not clean my atty out from the previos flavor (again, that whole lazy thing) and thought I would just vape though it. HUGE MISTAKE!

here is my scientific equation for this experiment --->

RedBull
+Menthol
------------
TheraFlu Cold and Cough

GROSS!

Back to top Go down

DONT MIX THESE TWO FLAVORS Empty Re: DONT MIX THESE TWO FLAVORS

Post by silkies70 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm a huge fan of the vanilla. It has the smoother flavor and just the right amout of sweetness. It doesn't hurt my throat either. I wish they had the larger sizes like 30ml. I'd buy tons for the right price. Why wait 3 weeks (on other chinese sites) and save a few pennies when I can get it here in 3 days from this company? Foxyport alone (to me) taste like cough medicine and the red bull type, even worst!Mad Just my opinion.. Maybe mix the two with bubble mint. try that.
silkies70
silkies70

Back to top Go down