eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eFox eCigarettes
New? Join now. Members log in..
eFox eCigarettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice

2 posters

Go down

Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice Empty Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice

Post by brettman Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

I was hoping people would give honest opinions on the flavors of ejuice. If you could tell me what your favorite flavors and the worst. Also if you could explain why. Is to overpowering,not enough flavor, or just generally bad tasting. For me my favorite is strawberry. The taste Isn't overwhelming and it adds a nice taste. Watermelon is good but I though was abit strong. What id do was add watermelon then a few drops of the plain USA tobacco and it taste perfect then. The only flavor I haven't like so far is cherry. Reminds me of that really bad cough syrup you used to get as A kid Shocked.... Has anyone tried the energy fox. I've heard its good but I don't really like the taste of red bull and this is probably a dumb questions but it doesn't have energy effects like red bull i'm assuming. Please let me know the best flavors. I want to know what to try next. I keep recommending they get a special flavor certain type of green leaf but was told they won't sell it cause the government is flipping out about the flavors and think the kids are going to try it. I don't get our government you have to be 18 to buy this and its harder for a kid to get ecigs then a regular cig.

brettman

Back to top Go down

Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice Empty Re: Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

I've branched out to other ejuice manufacturers. My favorite flavors are Irish creme (smooth and rich, and great to vape with a coffee!) and strawberry (delicious!)

Back to top Go down

Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice Empty Re: Give me your oppinion on the best and worst flavors of ejuice

Post by Tinsill Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 pm

vanilla is wonderful!!!!

Tinsill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down